Monday 6 February 2017

WHEN YOU CAN NOT TRACE GOD, TRUST HIM

Trust in God because he always got your back.


 God works in ways that are mysterious.


 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding"(Proverbs 3:5 KJV)


 Sometimes God hides you, so as to make you appear later. When he hides you, don't struggle to come out. Stay hidden because he knows the exact time for you to appear.


 What good would it have been for Joseph to come out before Pharaoh dream't? It was good for Joseph to be hidden in the prison where they believed he was a criminal but in God's realm he was being hidden by God.


Jephthah was hidden by God, waiting for when the battle will be fierce in Gilead. Meanwhile in Gilead, they thought that Jephthah was already dead because no one believed in him. Though no one believed in him, God knew he was hiding him. And the scripture says in the process of time they heard in Gilead that there was a man called Jephthah and the guy was doing exploits. The news went round and they asked which Jephthah is that? And they were told that it was Jephthah the son of the Gileadite, the same guy they threw away because his mother was a harlot.


Sometimes it is difficult to trace God in adversity. When that happens just switch on to trust. To trust is to be totally committed to God even when you do not understand. It is saying I am committed even though I do not understand why. Even when you have the power to bring me out yet you leave me in there, but I will trust you. That is what Job meant when he said, though he slays me, yet will I trust him. I know my redeemer lives. When he has tried me I will come forth as gold. All the days of my life will I wait. I don't know when or how but there is something I have settled in my spirit, my change will come. Keep standing! 


Your story will change.


Further Reading: Proverb 3:5 - 8, Psalms 91:1 - 16Daily Bible Reading: Morning- Leviticus 1-3; Evening- Matthew 24:1-28

No comments:

Post a Comment